Sunday, February 22, 2015

First Day First Show

Ever since I have come to delhi,I  wanted to visit chandni chowk. I always loved crowded places,always loved to be within a crowd,it just gives a different vibe all together. Also the way chandni chowk is shown in all the bollywood movies fascinated me more.
And now our college made this module more interesting by letting us go to chandni chowk and explore.
The market of chandni chowk is visually very  interesting and colourful. It filled my eyes with colours.
People pushing,shoving in,shouting,everyone has a hurry to reach somewhere.You have to move with the people otherwise waves of people can sweep you away. I was trying to obsereve every minute thing but the smell of jalebi and samosas distracted me half of the time. I had to try them. Good food and great market makes chandni chowk a popular place for both delhites and tourists.
As we walked along the whole street looked like a show. From coin sellers,jwellery sellers,food stalls,rikshaws to chai walas, everything was more than interesting. The least you can do to yourself before stepping into this historic place is to be prepared to get stunt. 
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is well written, but there are slight grammatical errors. The title given to the blog is apt and goes well with the content .

    ReplyDelete